On a regular bases, I organize tastings, where fine wines meet fine food
The themes vary, the places and times as well.
Memorable were evenings like:
- Amarone in Restaurant Amarone, Rotterdam
- Brunello in restaurant La Enoteca in Rotterdam
- Nebbiolo and white truffles at rest. De Burgemeester, Linschoten
- BIG Ones Azzia at restaurant in Rotterdam
- Fine French in Hermitage in Rijsoord
- Old Mess or Old Masters in de Opera, ‘s Hertogenbosch
- Champagne & and other sparkling wines at ‘la Enoteca’ Rotterdam
- Oosterschelde lobster & Italian white at restaurant Vis aan de Markt in Scherpenisse
For 2013 several evenings have been planned. Participation is open to everyone, but places are limited. Register at firstname.lastname@example.org
The next edition will be: HanTing & Italy
HanTing is one of the most intriguing Azian restaurants in Europe, not without a reason awarded with a Michelin star. De cuisine is Chinese, but with a French twist, or French with an Chinese accent, always a perfect combination of carefully selected ingredients and techniques.
To emphasize the multidisciplinary approach of HanTing, I’m allowed to bring about 15 stunning, award winning Italian wines to match with some great dishes of chef-owner Xiaohan Ji in cooperation with sommelier Saskia Schurink.
- Italy in Chinese perspective with a French accent
- Restaurant HanTing, Prinsestraat 33, Den Haag
- Tuesday 7th May 2013
- Start 7 p.m.
- max 14 p.
For more information and registration: email@example.com